Phoenix Financial Center, Framed Screenprint
"Phoenix Financial Center" is a framed screenprint from Jason Hill's critically acclaimed exhibition "Icons of Phoenix."
About the Print:
- Phoenix Financial Center, Circa 1963
- Signed, Three color print
- Hand-pulled Screenprint with pearlescent pigments
- Printed on 80 lb. Neenah Environment paper
- 1 of few Remaining AP (Artist Proof) prints available
- Print Size is 17" x 21"
- Framed in a custom Able + Baker wood-ply Frame
About the Frame:
- Made with FSC certified ply
- Finished with an Organic Beeswax blend
- Hand Finished edge
- Arrives Ready to Hang with framer's grade Acrylic, paper dust cover, felt bumpers, and picture hanging wire.
- Handcrafted in our woodshop
We are proud to feature the work of Jason Hill, a Designer and Illustrator based in Phoenix.
See more: Silkscreen Print