Arcosanti, Framed Limited Edition Screenprint
"Arcosanti" is a framed Limited Edition print from Jason Hill's critically acclaimed exhibition "Icons of Phoenix." This print depicts the Crafts III building in Arcosanti, an experimental town designed by Paolo Soleri, built in 1972.
About the Print:
- Signed & Numbered
- Three color, Hand-pulled Screenprint with pearlescent pigments
- Printed on 80 lb. Neenah Environment paper.
- #2 of 5 in the Edition
- Print Size is 17" x 21"
- Framed in a custom Able + Baker wood-ply Frame
About the Frame:
- Made with FSC certified ply
- Finished with an Organic Beeswax blend
- Hand Finished edge
- Arrives Ready to Hang with framer's grade Acrylic, paper dust cover, felt bumpers, and picture hanging wire.
- Handcrafted in our woodshop
We are proud to feature the work of Jason Hill, a Designer and Illustrator based in Phoenix.